Browse, search & buy millions of products right from your Android device.
|Publisher||Amazon Mobile LLC|
|Update||Jun 25, 2023|
|Get it On|
Amazon Shopping offers app-only benefits to help make shopping on Amazon faster and easier than shopping on your desktop.
Never miss a delivery
Get real-time tracking and delivery notifications so you know where your package is and when it arrives.
Know exactly what you’re purchasing
Full 360° product view lets you see items from every angle. “View in your room” makes sure it fits by using your phone’s camera and VR so you can see it in your space.
We’ll notify you when items go on sale
Just tap the heart icon to save items to Your Lists and we’ll alert you of price drops so you don’t miss a deal.
Never forget your password
Save time by staying securely signed in. If you prefer to sign out, use facial or fingerprint identification to sign back in.
Connect with us when it works best for you
Live chat support is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. Once you’ve started a chat, it stays that way for 24 hours so you don’t have to start your support session from the beginning.
We’ll find that item for you
Not sure of an item’s brand or where to buy it? Just tap the scan icon in the search bar, take a picture of the item or its barcode, and we’ll find it for you.
Browse, search, view product details, read reviews, and purchase millions of products. We deliver to 100+ countries in as quickly as 3-5 days. Whether you’re buying gifts, reading reviews, tracking orders, scanning products, or just shopping, the Amazon Shopping app offers more benefits than shopping on Amazon via your desktop.
Important Note Regarding Permissions
Please be aware that the following services must be accessible for the Amazon Shopping app to function properly:
* Contacts: This feature enables you to invite people to download the Amazon app or send them Amazon gift cards.
* Camera: Permits the Amazon app to use the device’s camera. Your camera can be used to add gift cards and credit cards, find products by scanning the cover or barcode, find products by scanning the product’s barcode, and upload images to product reviews.
* Flashlight: This enables the flashlight to be activated through the Amazon app. Even in low light or complete darkness, you may use the flashlight to find products with camera capability.
* Microphone: Gives the Amazon app access to your microphone so you may communicate with your Assistant and conduct voice searches with it.
* Location: This gives the Amazon app permission to access your location so it can show you nearby deals and let you choose addresses quickly.
* Account: enables you to share Amazon purchases with your loved ones via Facebook or other social media.
* Phone: Enables the pre-population of the Amazon Customer Service number on your phone’s keypad by the Amazon app.
* Storage: This feature enables the Amazon app to save your preferences to speed up the loading and operation of some functions.
* Wi-Fi: When configuring a Dash Button or Dash Wand using the Amazon Shopping app, this permission is required.
The Google Play store offers the Amazon App for Tablets. To download the app and start shopping, type “Amazon Tablet” into the search bar.
Customers who live in the United Kingdom, Brazil, Turkey, or the European Union: You accept the country-specific Amazon Conditions of Use by using this app. Please review the country-specific Privacy Notice, Cookies Notice, and Interest-Based Ads Notice as well. In the footer of your local Amazon homepage are links to these terms and notices.
For all other customers: By using this app, you agree to the country-specific Amazon Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice, which may be found at www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse and www.amazon.com/privacy, respectively. In the footer of your local Amazon homepage are links to these terms and notices.
Enjoy our latest update where we have fixed some bugs and improved our app to provide you a seamless shopping experience.