Listen to songs, play podcasts, create playlists and discover music you'll love
Spotify: Music And Podcasts
|Name||Spotify: Music and Podcasts|
|Update||Jun 22, 2023|
|Get it On|
You can listen to millions of songs, albums, and unique podcasts for free with the Spotify music and podcast app. For you to be able to enjoy thousands of stories wherever you are, we have even introduced audiobooks!
On your smartphone or tablet, you can stream music and podcasts, listen to audiobooks, find albums, playlists, and even individual songs for free. To listen offline, wherever you are, download and subscribe to Spotify Premium.
You have access to a vast selection of free music, well-curated playlists, artists, and podcasts with Spotify. Listen to your favorite albums and artists, or find podcasts on new music and popular songs.
WHY SPOTIFY FOR PODCASTS AND MUSIC?
• Take advantage of the more than 300,000 freshly added audiobook titles; • Listen to over 80 million songs and 4 million podcasts (and counting);
• Find brand-new songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts.
• Enter a phrase to find your favorite song or artist.
• Listen to music and podcasts with incredible sound quality on all devices.
• Make your own music playlists and share them with others to fit your mood or find playlists you might enjoy.
• Listen to personalized daily music mixes.
• Examine the top songs from various genres, nations, or decades.
• Use our lyrics tool to sing along with each song.
• Listen to music from your preferred Netflix programs.
• Create your own podcast library after subscribing to your favorite podcasts so you never miss an episode.
• Individual podcasts can be bookmarked as Playlists.
• Use your smartphone, tablet, computer, Chromecast, TV, Wear OS, PlayStation, or wearable device to listen to music and podcasts.
Check out the newest music from artists like Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, Renzo Pianciola, Bad Bunny, and Billie Eilish.
Using the Popular Radio playlist feature, you can continuously listen to your favorite musical artists. Just a few of the artists we’ve already curated are listed here:
Drake, Eminem, Paolo Nutini, Coldplay, Taylor Swift, Fleetwood Mac, and Drake
Listen to over 40 category genres – New Releases, Charts, Live Events, Made for You, At Home, Only You, Summer, Pop, Workout, Hip-Hop, Mood, Party, Pride, Dance/Electronic, Alternative, Indie, Equal, Wellness, Rock, Frequency, R&B, Disney,, Throwback, Radar, Chill, Sleep, In the car, Kids & Family, Caribbean, Classical, Romance, Jazz, Instrumental, Afro, Christian and Gospel, and Country.
Check out well-known and specialized podcasts like The Joe Rogan Experience.
• Call Her Daddy and Crime Junkie • Modern Wisdom • Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer’s 2 Bears, 1 Cave •
introducing Spotify’s audiobook service. Everything you listen to is conveniently located. podcasts, audiobooks, and music. You can now: • Get swept up in fantastic tales.
• Explore captivating audiobook titles on all platforms.
• It’s simple to flip between your preferred tunes, programs, and tales.
Create your own music playlists with the newest songs to fit your mood or search, find, and play music, podcasts, and audiobooks for free, anywhere, anytime.
There are no audiobooks outside of the US. The cost of an audiobook on Spotify is a one-time fee; it is not included in any subscriptions you might have.
WHY CHOOSE PREMIUM?
• Playlists, albums, and podcasts without commercial breaks.
• Download music and podcasts to listen to them offline, wherever you are.
• Resuming on-demand playback, listen to your favorite tunes.
• Select from the Individual, Duo, Family, or Student subscription plans. There is no obligation, and cancellation is always possible.
Follow us on Facebook: Spotify, www.facebook.com
You may follow us on Twitter at @Spotify.
Please take note that this app includes Nielsen’s software for audience measurement, which enables you to participate in market research projects like Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. Within the app’s settings, you can choose not to participate. Visit https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to discover more about our digital audience measurement solutions and your options in relation to them.